We offer, as standard, a property snagging inspection before your property goes to market to assist in preparing your home for sale plus a ½ day cleaning service on your move out day to offer a little helping hand on a very busy day.
Having worked since 2004 within all aspects of the Drogheda residential property market our aim is to bring this experience to help you sell your property and more importantly achieve the best price possible. Fully licensed, bonded and insured we undertake to offer professional and honest advice, to offer immediate feedback with regard to any activity on your property and to keep your best interests to the forefront at all times.
From the day you hand us your keys to market your property to the day we hand them to your purchaser on completion we will provide you with an entire personalised, STRESS FREE support system which works tirelessly to save you time, money and energy.
We will offer you a competitive edge over other properties being marketed in your area as, unlike your neighbour, with our guidance, you will be in a position to guarantee potential purchasers exactly what they want, which is a swift sale.
We also offer a range of competitively packaged services to suit your needs, which may include BER engineer, solicitor, painting and handyman, moving service and any other service you will require during your sale process. This exclusive, packaged service is far more cost effective compared to hiring these professions individually and will take the headache and stress out of the entire process as we will oversee every aspect of your sale for you from start to finish.
Since we opened our doors in 2010 our main source of new business is through referrals & recommendations from both our landlords & tenants. So we really do care about what you think about us and offer as a priority – honesty, integrity & transparency in letting or managing your property.
• As standard, option of a 2 year lease agreement
• Complimentary annual, RGI certified, boiler service
• Accurate property valuation and complete, professional marketing
• Market rate or above rental return
• Careful tenant selection
• Comprehensive beginning of tenancy information packs
• Constant monitoring and decisive action regarding rent collection
• Transparent, regular management statements
• Provision of comprehensive annual statements for tax purposes
• Regular property inspection reports inclusive of photos
• Prompt reaction to tenancy issues
• Access to a team of reliable and available tradesmen
• Timely preparation for lease renewal and renegotiation
• Minimal gap between tenancies
• Professional and real time advice and assistance during tenancy termination/commencement
• Carefully documented PRTB case preparation and representation
• Ongoing and current sales and rental market advice on request
• Thorough preparation of property for sale market
As we specialise equally in offering a boutique lettings & sales service we have an excellent track record for successful transition to the sale market achieving above market value and swift sales in all cases of our managed rental properties. About