We respond to 100% of our property query emails.
DPS Property Boutique have never engaged in large open style viewings preferring instead to meet interested individuals personally and allowing time to chat to potential purchasers and tenants privately. We believe this method offers a more comfortable viewing experience and leads to a higher success rate in choosing the right fit of both buyer and tenant. (Click here to arrange an individual viewing appointment for any of our current listings)
Our viewing policy has recently undergone a further upgrade by incorporating ‘best practices’ influenced by both National and Property Sector Covid-19 Protocols. We strive to make these protocols our ‘New Normal’. (Click her to view ‘New Normal’ Covid-19 Viewings Protocols).
• Sterling tenants are only interested in quality properties
• Throughout these challenging times the rental market has remained consistently active.
• We have pre-vetted tenants waiting to view your property.
• We offer tailor made management packages to suit individual requirements. (Click here to view our range of boutique lettings services)
FULL LETTING MANAGEMENT SERVICE
• No hidden charges. One tenancy, 1 year or 10 years equals one letting fee.
• Custom tenancy management packages to choose from ie. Letting Only, Rent Collection Only, Full Management Package.
• Accurate and comprehensive Property Appraisals which includes a complimentary consultation (1 hour).
• Photography and video service.
• Extensive social media marketing campaign.
INTERVIEW AND SELECTION
• We Conduct safe viewings protocols aligned with both national and sector Covid-19 protocol. (See our ‘New Normal’ Covid-19 Viewing Protocols).
• Thorough vetting processes in place.
• Provide an up to date Lease Agreement incorporating most recent RTB legislation.
• Conduct comprehensive pre tenancy photography of property.
• We provide your tenant with a stress reducing Tenancy Information Checklist on move in which covers everything your tenant needs to know pre, during, and post tenancy (including House Rules, where applicable). Our tenants have found this tool invaluable since its inception in 2010.
• We accept, record, and transfer all security deposits to our landlords on tenancy commencement.
• Accept any advance of rent and allocate accordingly.
• Arrange registration with HAP if required (€90 per tenancy plus €10 admin fee).
• Register your tenancy with the Residential Tenancies Board on your behalf.
• Ensure standing orders are set up to facilitate rental payments.
• Arrange complimentary annual boiler service along with certification.
• Carry out thorough inspections of your property within 1 month and a min of 2 further inspection annually thereafter.
• Act as the point of contact for tenants in relation to all repairs and maintenance.
• Arrange for rent collection and remittance to Client within 3 days.
• Provide clear and transparent monthly management statements.
• Follow RTB legislation in all matters of overdue rent.
• Arrange annual rent reviews in line with current RTB legislation (€150 plus vat @ 23%)
• Provide Annual Tenancy Statement for year-end tax return. (Click here for Revenue Guidelines)
• Collect and hold Non-Resident Landlord tax, completing tax return & ensuring payment (€250 plus vat @ 23%)
• Arrange for post collection. (€10 charge plus postage)
• Offer current and comprehensive lettings and sale property market consultations on request.
END OF TENANCY
• Retrieve the keys from the tenant.
• Arrange to change the security alarm codes.
• Record the readings of utility meters.
• Carry out an inspection of the property with photographs (noting any visible changes from the initial condition).
• Confirm inventory of the property if requested
• Request the final accounts for various utilities.
• Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise Client accordingly.
• Calculate the amount, if any, of the “tenancy deposit bond” to be deducted to cover breaches of the tenancy and appraise Client.
• Invite tenant to include their observations on agent’s final report including inventory/condition of the property/utility readings
• Follow RTB legislation in all matters of deposit dispute.
IN PREPARATION FOR A NEW TENANCY (QUOTES REQUIRED)
Repairs/replacement of damaged items
Maintenance of essential items and services
Other maintenance [as agreed]